All Purpose Flour 224 g
Defatted Sunflower seeds Flour 96 g
Water 180 ml
Salt 0.75 tsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Olive oil 3 tbsp
Yeast 6 g
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, knead by and until dough is homogenous and elastic.
2. Transfer dough to a clean bowl and allow to rise, covered, for 1 hour.
3. When dough has doubled in size, it is ready to shape.
4. Roll dough into tight round balls, all allow to rest, covered for 30 minutes.
5. When dough is ready to use, stretch by hand into a thin flat round and lay on a cornmeal lined baking tray.
6. Top with olive oil and garlic, then toppings of your choice.
7. Bake at 500F for 15-20minutes.