Morning Goods Applications
All-purpose Flour - 154 g
PLANETARIANS Flour - 66 g
Melted Butter - 120 g
Baking Powder - 5 g
Sugar - 200
Milk - 120 ml
Eggs - 2
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
1. Sift all flour into the bowl, add baking powder.
2. In a mixer bowl, place melted butter. Beat until it turns white. Continue to beat, add sugar. Continue to beat another 1-2 minutes.
3. Continuing to beat, add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until the mass turns white.
4. Reduce the mixer’s speed of rotation to the minimum, add flour and milk. The dough is ready.
5. Place the dough in paper liners (they need to be filled to 2/3).
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. Transfer to a cooling rack.