Morning Goods Applications
All-purpose Flour - 480 g
PLANETARIANS Flour - 160 g
Melted Butter - 90 g
Dry active yeast - 14 g
Sugar - 60 g
Milk 3.2% or more - 250 ml
Eggs - 2
Salt - pinch
Vanilla extract - pinch
Food coloring (optional)
1. Sift all flour into the bowl.
2. In a mixer bowl, place all liquid ingredients (melted butter, eggs, milk).
3. Add sugar, salt, yeast and the flour in two portion.
4. Knead the dough. The dough should be homogeneous and not stick to your hands.
5. Cover the dough with cling film and leave in a warm place for 1 hour.
6. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1 cm.
7. Culinary ring or any round shape with a diameter of not more than 9 cm, cut circles. Then cut out the middle.
8. Prepare baking sheet and cover with parchment. With the help of a wooden spatula we shift the blanks for donuts there and leave them to rise.
9. Pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat it up just a little. (It is best to heat the butter, then turn off the heat, wait 5 minutes and then donuts to adjust to the temperature at which they will not burn.) Send 4 donuts to the pan and wait for them while they are browned on one side. (The oil will not splash heavily, but it is right. So you can achieve a white stripe in the middle of the donut.)
10. Turn over and continue to fry. On the other hand, the donut is browned faster.
11. Put the finished donuts on a plate covered with paper towels so that the remaining fat stacks. Leave donuts so they are completely cold.