Ingredients for the dough:
All Purpose Flour 315 g
Defatted Sunflower seeds Flour 135 g
Yeast 7 g
Sugar 3 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Butter 50 g Milk 120 ml Water 120 ml
Ingredients for the coating:
Milk 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, knead by and until dough is homogenous and elastic.
2. Transfer dough to a clean bowl and allow to rise, covered, for 40 minutes.
3. When dough has doubled in size, it is ready to shape.
4. Shaped dough into buns and allow to proof on a greased baking tray for 30 minutes. Brush with egg wash and top with sesame seeds.
5. Bake 20-25min at 350F.
6. When buns sound hollow when tapped on the bottom, they are ready to be removed from oven.