All Purpose Flour 210 g
Defatted Sunflower seeds flour 90 g
Dry yeast 11 g
Salt 1.5 tsp.
Sugar 1 tbsp.
Warm water 250 ml
Vegetable oil 2.5 tbsp.
1. Sift the flour. In the bowl mix the flour, yeast, sugar, salt. Add water and oil. Knead the dough.
2. Put the dough in another oiled bowl. Cover with a towel, put in a warm place for 30 minutes (or until it rises well).
3. When it rises, knock it down and leave it to rise again.
4. When it rises a second time, put the dough in oiled form. Leave to rise.
5. When it rises, gently, without shaking, put in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 40 minutes.